Like and Share

Saturday, August 7, 2010

POSSESS ME..!!!

-->
 POSSESS ME..!!
Free me from the bounds of freedom, I want to be POSSESSED;
Engulfed in your arms, I want to be BLESSED.

Come close to me, hold my hand..And never let me go;
Let me feel your breadth, soak your warmth..Everything is still and time is running slow.

With you by my side, I have HEAVEN even in HELL;
Moon is shinning bright and sun is at its best swell.

BUT you left me in the midst of a nightmare..To rest in GRAVE;
I can't live without you, I love you..I am not that brave.

I'm sick of this PAIN...I'm tired of being high;
WRAP me in your arms..I'm letting my SOUL fly............

24 comments:

  1. hey dats really cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shukriya:)
    i heartily appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's stupendous..Befitting title.This kind of rhyme scheme is my favorite but may be in future you might want to experiment with "ab" rhyme scheme...Keep coming up with more such poetry...
    regards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gr8.......nice one.........!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one sneha hav u set any music on iy can u sing it like a song on guitar or pianno ......?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good did you write this?? (harshil)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nysh job...sneha..:)
    its relly gooooood

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME SNEHA THTS REALLY
    COMMENDABLE


    jst keep doin tht way

    ReplyDelete
  9. u wrote smthing tht worth worldclass apriciation
    its super cali fragilastic expi ali docious
    its wow di
    m damn touched
    i appriciate u frm the core of ma heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. a very deep thought sneha...
    highly impressive, congratulations for creating such a master piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow yaar u r great ,nice rhyme scheme

    ReplyDelete
  12. hm... that's really cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. impressed............u r a gud poet

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for your feedback.I will try and work on every bit pointed out or suggested and i havnt worked this on guitar or ny other instrument.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nooooo words sneha really i liked ds!!!
    amazin work :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. good effort.....keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  18. matte....gud.cul should i say...just follow the ryhmes n fly away

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog