Like and Share

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

CRUSH(ed)...

Crush(ed)...

Pebbles splashing the warm water of the sea...
Wind blowing through his thick long hair.
Moon shining brightly, acting like an emcee...
Looks so smashing, eyes like shallow Eyre.

A single glare and I was on cloud nine...
A step closer and my head was dumbstruck.
An aura so refined and a face full of shine...
Every time I see him, I smile like a schmuck.

Is this love or am I loosing my senses...
Will he ever notice me or will I remain a mist.
This train of thoughts drive my heart through fences...
Absorbing the pain,hopes hit by the gruesome schist.

Holding myself together, managing it somehow...
I go back to my dull grey life, sunk in this treachery.
Thrashed will, pain dug deep, lost hope of being a Frau...
I prefer the lap of death, rather than witnessing his lechery.

Loving him, knowing that he wasn't even near to perfect...
Living a fake reality, of he, being a good person deep inside.
A small node, a smile, all it took to make my heart skip a beat...
But never expected him to ignore me and take someone else for a ride.

Only way out, to dilute this pain is a life on stash...
A mild attempt to relive the moments in a flashback.
Mind slowing down; life groped with devilish trash...
Pity and sympathy chocked me; I can hardly shack.

Off a roof top or is it fan's turn, I wonder...
Is LOVE a crime, or was I victimized.
Why did I fell so hard,why was all of this a blunder...
It's tough to breathe, lost in numbness mystified.

                                                                         (to be continued...)



                                                                                                                                  -Sneha Suyal








No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog