Like and Share

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On My Own Again.............

Moving on my own on a path unknown...
Without you my body is numb and head blown...

No obstacle but I am scared and stumbling down...
You once held my hand,made me feel like wearing a crown...

But now you are gone and I am on my own again...
My heart is struck with pain,walking down the memory lane...

Wrapped in a single blanket,clinging to your chest...
Your eyes locked in mine,forgetting the rest...

This is my world,this is were I belonged...
But now my heart is sore with pain,making me sing this song.....

6 comments:

  1. hmmm,I must compliment you have expressed a strong emotion in that precise paragraph.

    Just wondering, if this just came out of a stressed state of mind... Life is never fair, we all need to accept this or the pain will stay for ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmmmmm sentimental hearttouching.......... i lost somewhere while reading ds......

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fear of unknown is with all of us...and you have eloquently put the feeling in words...Being nostalgic for the known and the pining it creates...Mesmerizing..
    Mami#2

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nicely wriitten yara. . superlike. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanna get furled,not letting d diffrences prolonged..(try it as d second last line)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog