Like and Share

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dilemma...

My life was drenched in dull grey;
Feeling were auctioned in a tray.

Inspired by the strength held by HOPE;
Mind gave up but heart overlooked the scope.

Absorbing every inch of pain surrounding me;
Eyes overwhelmed as my Faith knelt on its knee.

Coping up with the heightened feeling of disgust;
I fight with my inner self refraining the lust.

Struggling to destroy the demon inside;
Heart's leaping to be free...afraid to be caught up and tied.....

                                                              

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. faith and will are all that heart has left;
    but the mind is keen on washing it away like a weft.

    as i start to think that i'm about to get out;
    my feelings pull me back in flowing like a sprout.

    i ask myself when will this end leaving me in a perfect aroma;
    to that both the heart and mind replied never its dilemma dilemma dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aankhen teri shabnami, chehra tera aaina,
    tu hai udaasi bhari, koi haseen dastaan,
    dil mein hai kya, kuchh toh bata,
    kyon hai bhala khud se khafa........

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog