Like and Share

Monday, June 24, 2013

REPENTANCE...!!!


Repentance...
Emotions scrutinized, heart trashed in the drain; 
How could I free myself and feel no pain.

Caught up in the goofy air, scared by the murk;
 My heart prayed to just get out, I need no perk.

Bruised and bleeding, but my soul was full of hope;
Challenged by challenge itself I drenched myself in dope.

Still walking on rough patch to see the light at the end of the tunnel;
 I plea to let it go, but my faith is thrashed till the kernel...

                                                                                                                              -Sneha Suyal

8 comments:

  1. great control over words n emotions !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of your best works , well written u just amaze me.. i can always relate to your articles .. . GOD bless !! its really nice ... Daks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bud.. u have been a constant support... :)

      Delete
  3. your poetic verses play, have this power to inspire,

    the emotions they convey, they create a desire,

    every word having read, makes me only wonder,

    why does one feel this way, make my mind ponder,

    words come rushing in, like a tune to a composer,

    i cannot explain it how, yet does that really matter ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... The lines are beautiful and encouraging :)

      Delete

Search This Blog